Sunday, June 2, 2013

Celebrity Couple : Jenna Dewan Tatum & Channing Tatum*







I believe in love. I believe in good stories. I play really hard on the weekends because I like to have those stories. My wife and I go off and do craziness all the time. We're just like, 'What can we go get into this weekend?' Then we have other ones where we just sit and do nothing and then we have work that we do. It's all memories. 
Channing Tatum











There are so many things I want to do. Like, I want to get an artist, a musician, a photographer, and a bunch of dancers that I know and just travel across Africa and just film it and just see what happens. Do and learn as much as I possibly can. Luckily, I have a lot more time.

Channing Tatum





  If you consciously send negative energy toward someone, then what you send is exactly what you will attract upon yourself in your own life. 
Jenna Dewan Tatum









Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.

Channing Tatum





I don't know what you're going through life doing if you're not really trying to collect some really great memories. 

Channing Tatum






I think that the divorce rate's over 50% for a reason. I don't think people are taking enough time now to really see if they can make it work and live together.

Channing Tatum



I think love is unconditional, You find someone that you can grow with and that makes you want to grow and makes you a better person. My wife literally makes me think about being a better person in some way every single day.   
Channing Tatum




 xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment