Friday, September 25, 2015

LoveLife Quotes : Catherine Zeta-Jones*

Happy Birthday, Catherine Zeta-Jones!



"Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black and white - dramatic. You have to be strong."






"Words impress me. If a man can speak eloquently and beautifully to me, I just melt on the floor."






"I try and stay positive; being negative isn't good for my personality. I don't just bring myself down, I bring everyone around me down. It's like a dark cloud, 'Uh oh, here we go,' and have to snap out of it."





"I like women who look like women. I hated grunge. No one's more feminist than me, but you don't have to look as if you don't give a - you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others - and to yourself."




"I do think I'm lucky I met Michael. Not just Michael Douglas the actor and producer with two Oscars on the shelf, but Michael Douglas, the love of my life. I really do think it was meant to happen."







xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment