Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sisi's Weekend Inspiration : Garden Therapy*





"Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes."



"Anybody who wants to rule the world should try to rule a garden first."


"The garden is the poor man's apothecary." German Proverb


"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land." Abraham Lincoln



"Just because you've only got houseplants doesn't mean you don't have the gardening spirit — I look upon myself as an indoor gardener." Sara Moss-Wolfe





"Gardens... should be like lovely, well-shaped girls: all curves, secret corners, unexpected deviations, seductive surprises and then still more curves." H.E. Bates, A Love of Flowers


"The garden is a love song, a duet between a human being and Mother Nature." Jeff Cox


"No two gardens are the same. No two days are the same in one garden."  Hugh Johnson


"I like gardening - it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself." Alice Sebold 




"I have never had so many good ideas day after day as when I worked in the garden." John Erskine








"A gardener's best tool is the knowledge from previous seasons. And it can be recorded in a $2 notebook." Andy Tomolonis
"Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?" Betsy Cañas Garmon




"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."  Marcus Tullius Cicero



Emmezeta









Ikea


Jysk



Zara Home


xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment