Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sisi's Weekend Inspiration : Viva La Mamma*





"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
- George Washington










"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
- Abraham Lincoln



"The mother-child relationship is paradoxical and, in a sense, tragic. It requires the most intense love on the mother's side, yet this very love must help the child grow away from the mother, and to become fully independent."
 - Erich Fromm













"My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
- Maya Angelou




"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
- Stevie Wonder



"My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso."
- Pablo Picasso





"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
 - Mark Twain




"Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants."
- Coco Chanel




Sisi's Movie Recommendation : Boyhood (Patricia Arquette - Oscar Winning Actress)*




xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment