Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sisi's WeekEnd Inspiration :Still Wondering*




"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet."


"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."


"Never, ever confuse what happens on a runway with fashion. A runway is spectacle. It’s only fashion when a woman puts it on. Being well dressed hasn’t much to do with having good clothes. It’s a question of good balance and good common sense."





"And men said that the blood of the stars flowed in her veins."





"I have found that some of the simplest things have given me the most pleasure. They didn’t cost me a lot of money either. They just worked on my senses. Did you ever pick very large blueberries after a summer rain? Walk through a grove of cottonwoods, open like a park, and see the blue sky beyond the shimmering gold of the leaves? Pull on dry woolen socks after you’ve peeled off the wet ones? Come in out of the subzero and shiver yourself warm in front of a wood fire? The world is full of such things."


"I love everything that’s old, — old friends, old times, old manners, old books."


"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary."



"Being middle-aged is about realising that you've lived most of your life. You don't have as much time in front of you as you have behind you." - Julianne Moore


"In my family, there was one parent you asked for money and the other for permission to do things. You could never get both out of one parent." - Julianne Moore


"The thing about having a very young mother who had you at 20 is that you expect that you're going to be old ladies together." - Julianne Moore


"When I was growing up, the place I felt least alone was when I was reading."
- Julianne Moore


"I think everybody's political. The act of being alive is political. Unless you choose to be a hermit, you're automatically political because you're part of a community."
- Julianne Moore


"I think it's always hard to find great roles, no matter what age you are. So I always say to people, 'You have to remember that Hollywood is in the business of making movies that they can sell tickets to; they're not in the business of finding great roles for actors."
- Julianne Moore


Sisi's Movie Recommendation : Still Alice*






Love Each Other , S&I



No comments:

Post a Comment