Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sisi's Weekend Inspiration : Craving For Sun*







Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces – and as it gets older and stronger, it will tear deeper – love her, love her, love her!” 





“I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” 




“The broken heart. You think you will die, but you just keep living, day after day after terrible day.” 


“I must be taken as I have been made. The success is not mine, the failure is not mine, but the two together make me.” 



“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.” 





"You are part of my existence, part of myself. You have been in every line I have ever read, since I first came here, the rough common boy whose poor heart you wounded even then. You have been in every prospect I have ever seen since-on the river, on the sails of the ships, on the marshes, in the clouds, in the light, in the darkness, in the wind, in the woods, in the sea, in the streets. You have been the embodiment of every graceful fancy that my mind has ever become acquainted with.” 




“I stole her heart away and put ice in its place.” 

Quotes :Charles DickensGreat Expectations*





Sisi's Movie Recommendation  :  The Invisible Woman *



Love Each Other, S&I




No comments:

Post a Comment