Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sisi's Weekend Inspiration : Cakes & Popcorns*



"This moment is so much bigger than me. It's for every nameless, faceless woman of colour that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened." 
- Halle Berry becomes the first black woman to win a Best Actress Oscar, Monster's Ball, 2000






"I just want to thank everybody I've ever met in my entire life." 
- Kim Basinger, Best Supporting Actress, L.A Confidential, 1997





"I'm just a girl from a trailer park who had a dream. I never thought this would ever happen." 
- Hillary Swank, Best Actress, Million Dollar Baby, 2004







"I just said to Matt [Damon], 'Losing would suck and winning would be really scary.' And it's really, really scary." 

- Ben Affleck, Best Original Screenplay together with Matt Damon, Good Will Hunting, 1997









"Most of all, I want to thank my father, up there, the man who when I said I wanted to be an actor, he said, 'Wonderful. Just have a back-up profession like welding.'" 

- Robin Williams, Best Supporting Actor, Good Will Hunting, 1998




"God bless that potential that we all have for making anything possible if we think we deserve it. I deserve this."
- Shirley MacLaine, Best Actress, Terms of Endearment, 1984



"This is one night I wish I smoked and drank." 
- Grace Kelly, Best Actress, Academy Awards, 1955



"I won and I get to scream and jump a little. But I got to go back to work tomorrow." 
- Benicio del Toro, Best Supporting Actor, Traffic, 2000




“When they called my name, I had this feeling I could hear half of America going, 'Oh no. Come on... Her, again?' You know. But, whatever."
- Meryl Streep, Best Actress, The Iron Lady, 2012


Quotes :Oscar's speeches


Sisi's Recommendation  :  Oscars 2015*



xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment