Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LoveLife Quotes: Leonardo DiCaprio*

Happy Birthday, Leo DiCaprio!
"If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people."


2012.
"Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever."


2006.
"I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual."


1996.
"With Romeo and Juliet, you're talking about two people who meet one night, and get married the same night. I believe in love at first sight. I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years. But these people (Romeo and Juliet) took a chance and they did it. We don't have the balls that Romeo did."


1991.
"You do need parental guidance and I was in a great position with both my mum and dad. They split when I was a baby but even though I stayed with my mom they were both very much involved in my upbringing."


xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment