Friday, November 28, 2014

Inspirational Woman : Gisele Bündchen*






"I love that feeling of, you know, we are women, we are so different, our imperfections are what make us unique and beautiful."


"The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become."







"I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I'm sharing my life with. I have a good man."









"I'm one of these people that likes adrenaline and new things, like extreme sports. It makes me feel alive."





"When I'm weak, you can be strong; when I'm strong, you can be weak. That's what I believe marriage is."


"Sometimes when you are a great mom, you're not so great at your job. And then when you're good at your job, you're not so great of a mom or a good wife. It's a dance that never stops. But it's beautiful."



"I'm not a potato sack; I've never sat on my couch. If I'm home, I'm cleaning, feeding my dogs, doing stuff. Life is too precious to waste time."





"There is good in everything; it's just how you choose to look at it. Everything that's worth it has a price. For me to be a model - I had to leave my family. Do you think I liked that? No! There are sacrifices. Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow."



"Some people start modeling because they want to be models and they want the parties and the recognition, and then there are people like me. I come from a simple family, and for me getting into modeling was a chance to make money and create a business."




"I believe in feeling connected. Love is something that grows, that comes from nourishment; it builds. But there is a great feeling that happens, that is telling you, I don't want to leave this room!"



"When you come from a big family, you see that, growing up, you're learning how to share. Your sisters have got your back; you're not alone in this - 'We all support you!' Your family provides that; it gives you a sense of safety, and it's a very grounding feeling."




"I believe in taking chances and living your life. Sometimes doors open and others close and you have to figure out which one you're going to take. I'm always for the one that's challenging."














xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment