Thursday, July 24, 2014

Jennifer Lopez - Stage Outfits*

Happy Birthday, Jennifer Lopez!



"I always joke about letting the haters motivate you. Everybody has that in their life, people who doubt them or make them feel less than they are. It just takes faith and belief in yourself, and you've got to dig deep into that. That has to come from you - nobody's going to give you that." 






"I seriously feel like the best days are ahead, and I like the idea of getting to do everything I did before but with more knowledge, experience, and street smarts. There's a certain love, appreciation, and gratitude that you have at 40 that you don't have when you're younger, and it makes every accomplishment feel so much better. "






"It's a real roller-coaster ride if you're lucky to have longevity in this business - you have to be able to ride those waves."







"I judge people on how they smell, not how they look. "






"I love to eat everything and you pretty much can - a little piece of something fattening is not going to kill you. It's when you eat the whole box that it's going to kill you."






"You can't take life for granted."









xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment