Sunday, May 4, 2014

LoveLife Quotes : Audrey Hepburn*

Happy Birthday, Audrey Hepburn!



"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel."





"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair."





"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me."




"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."




"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."



xoxo, S&I





No comments:

Post a Comment