Thursday, April 24, 2014

Celebrity Couple : Amanda Seyfried & Justin Long*



 "For the first time in my life I'm really happy to be unattached because I realise there is so much responsibility to having a partner."A.S.






"I would love to live in Paris and speak French. That would make me feel glamorous!"A.S.



"My dad, he is such a soft man. Even if he has these opinions about my boyfriends, he will be the sweetest guy. He will make you feel like you're fascinating and awesome, even if he doesn't like you that much."A.S.

"It changes you a little bit every time you either break someone's heart or get your heart broken."A.S.

"Marriage, at this point in my life? I'm not interested in it. Yet. Maybe later when I'm 35 or 40."A.S.

"I happen to be really a romantic."A.S.

"I have such thin skin, so I make a concerted effort to avoid reading anything about myself."J.L.


"I look like a geeky hacker, but I don't know anything about computers."J.L.



xoxo, S&I






No comments:

Post a Comment