Sunday, February 2, 2014

Top 5: Shakira*

Happy Birthday, Shakira!

"The idea of wearing a white dress is very romantic, but the real point of marriage is a contract and that is not romantic to me. I also didnt want to be under constant pressure to name a day. Then, after the marriage, the only thing people want to know is when the divorce will be."



"I've become so much more comfortable with who I am and the body God has given me. In their 20s, women try to be somebody theyre not and try to turn themselves into something different. Now I'm in my 30s, I'm very happy with who I am."





"People think I like to expose my body. But I don't. It's just because the dance moves require it."





"I always believed that women have rights and that there are some women that are intelligent enough to claim those rights. There are some others that are stupid enough not to."





"The worst mistake of a woman is to go to the kitchen, because then she never gets out of there."

 




xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment