Thursday, February 20, 2014

Top 5 : Rihanna*

Happy Birthday, Rihanna!

"You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now."



"I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to."




"When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that's a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that's the thrill in fashion."





"I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else."



"When you realize who you live for, and who's important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I'm gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it - and I lived it for me."




xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment