Friday, January 17, 2014

LoveLife Quotes: Betty White*

Happy Birthday, Betty White!



LADIES*

"A lady likes to be complimented on her looks, her eyes, her figure. But the personality comments are much appreciated."




LIFE*

"It's your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don't take yourself too seriously, pretty soon you can find the humor in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver."




DISCRIMINATION*

"I don't care who anybody sleeps with. If a couple has been together all that time - and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones - I think it's fine if they want to get married. I don't know how people can get so anti-something."




CAREER*
"I'm so compulsive about stuff, I know if I had ever gotten pregnant, of course, that would have been my whole focus. But I didn't choose to have children because I'm focused on my career. And I just don't think, as compulsive as I am, that I could manage both."



FACEBOOK*
"I didn't know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time."



xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment