Saturday, January 4, 2014

Celebrity Couple: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds*





"I think every relationship is going to go through a few rough patches. Those are what make it stronger, I think."
R.R.




 "I'm very lucky to be with someone who has better taste than me. We influence each other in different ways."
B.L.



"Work is important, but my greatest passion is my personal life."
B.L.




“I was recently asked how my style has changed since I got married, as if I was living under some sort of dictatorship. I should hope I dress differently at 25 than I did when I graduated high school. I hope I never stop changing.”
B.L.





"We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families—my parents did four, Blake's did five. A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think."
R.R.





"I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties."
B.L.





xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment