Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Top 5 : Dido*


 "I like being a strong, independent woman, and to be honest, I was never afraid to be on my own."




"I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don't see things clearly as long as you're still involved."



"It's actually amazing because you go so far into another side of your brain when you're studying something completely different, and I loved it."





"Life for rent means that my life isn't really my own, I only rented it for a while, but if I don't manage to buy it, to own it, then nothing of what I think is mine is really mine."





"I spent a lot of my childhood in my own head, making up stories. I didn't have a lot of outside influences, so I was able to make my own decisions about what I wanted to do."




xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment