Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LoveLife Quotes: Milla Jovovich*


"I am a strong Ukrainian girl, that is why I work a lot."



"I thought that being popular in school was just so pathetic. I knew I had a future over and beyond the horizon of that school."


"I'm not really easy to live with! There needs to be unlimited patience and unconditional love. Men I've known before loved my independent spirit and were proud of my success, to the point that they'd become jealous of the time I devote to my career."


"My regular life today is reading books, making dolls houses, sewing dolls with my daughter and barbequing."


"There is all this controversy that women and girls are too skinny or too overweight. I say to just do martial arts and everything will be okay. You will tone up your body and find a confidence you can't find just sitting around watching TV and hanging out with friends."


"It's going to seem idiotic to say this, but I think that at a given moment we all need a place to ourselves where we can refuge ourselves and cut ourselves off from the world."


"I think that's one of the only reasons God created celebrities. To help those who can't help themselves."


xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment