Friday, November 22, 2013

Top 5 : Victoria Secret Angels 2013*

Doutzen Kroes

"I am definitely a summer person. Don't get me wrong, I love winter when it's beautiful and sunny-I don't really care about cold - I just hate the grey.I know it's a cliché, but the sun makes me happy. When you can feel the sunshine on you, you feel better, happier and naturally every human being needs the sun."
"When I am with my mum I am happiest and healthiest. She always taught me how to eat healthily. She always cooked from the garden and it was always organic. Growing up in the north of Holland, I had a healthy and balanced diet."
"When I am in NYC I always go for a run outside, along the Hudson River, and I really love that. But I also do lots of boxing and jump rope training. I love to really sweat and have a tough workout and so my best workouts are mostly cardio." 

Izabel Goulart

"Never sleep with makeup on; you’ve always got to wash it off with something gentle. Also, every three to four days I do a deep conditioning hair mask and a face mask."

Behati Prinsloo

"I go to Whole Foods and stock up on healthy food so it’s always around. My go-to snack right now is kale chips"
"The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It’s my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I’m away working. I am a mermaid after all."

"I try to do pilates when I can all year around and I also like to swim a lot. I also have a trainer that kicks my butt when it’s needed."

Adriana Lima

"Usually when Im more careful on my diet, I dont snack. I eat mostly green vegetablesasparagus, spinach. For breakfast or lunch I like them steamed, raw or both. But, if you like to snack, I suggest blackberries and blue berries. You can eat them all dayjust carry them with you and they actually help you burn your fat cells, so you can eat them as much as you want!"

 "I like intense workoutsnothing slow, I like to sweat. I love jumping rope. Its something that can travelyou can carry it in your bag and do it anywhere, its light."


Candice Swanepoel

 "I've always been taught that you're never too young to take care of your skin. Everything from the food you eat to what you put on your face is important. I lead a healthy lifestyle and get all my vitamins from the food I eat. I supplement that with my skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising."

"I love walking up on the runway. I box, I do a lot of resistance, three times a week"

"You can also use exercise ball to develop balance, stability, core strength"

"People don’t realize how hard it is to keep eating habits consistent when you’re traveling."

 "Lately I’ve been eating whatever I want. When I was younger it used to affect me a lot more, I would feel it in my face, but as I’m older I can eat whatever I want. To feel good and healthy I eat a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of water, and I eat a lot of meat like steak because I want to build muscle."



xoxo, S&I



No comments:

Post a Comment