Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Inspirational Woman: Tina Turner*

"For me the goddess is the female of God, She is powerful if different."



"I want to tell people how to live spiritually. After you've bought all your houses and your clothes, you want something bigger."



"I don't want to act just to be on the screen doing anything and looking any kind of way."



"But I believe we have a higher level of mentality within us, but we have to use the power in the right way."



"I will never give in to old age until I become old. And I'm not old yet!"


"I’m perfectly fine now if I never went on stage again."

"Physical strength in a woman – that’s what I am."

"Sometimes we need help from a god."

"I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up."




"You take your problems to a god, but what you really need is for the god to take you to the inside of you."








"I didn’t have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life."








xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment