Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Celebrity Couple: Doutzen Kroes & Sunnery James*



"We usually are not apart for more than five days. Sometimes it's such a puzzle to get us together."
D.K.












"Now I have my husband and my son, and we all live in New York City. I feel very connected to Holland and that is where my home feeling is, but I have to be here for work. It makes a big difference that my husband and my son are here."
D.K.







"I'm not a sample size at all. At some shows I know they have been using very young girls who have not gone into the change of the body yet - no hips, no boobs. I'm 28 and I've had a baby. I have a woman's body, and once in a while you run into the fact that things are not fitting the way they should be. But I joke about it and say, "What 13-year-old girl was wearing this?" If they think I'm too fat, I'd rather not do the job - because I am super-healthy and fit and I'm so happy the way I am."
D.K.











"I love all of Sunnery and Ryan’s original music so I get most excited when they mix it up during their set and plays something unexpected. Some of my all time favorites are: Michael Jackson’s ‘Man in the Mirror,’ Coldplay’s ’Viva la Vida’ and Jay Z’s ’Hova."





"My husband travels much more than I do. Oh my God, the travel he does! I thought I travelled a lot in my past, but I always managed to make sure I could see a place, so I stayed a bit longer, but he is just in and out. It's so tough."
D.K.



"Proud of my man for becoming best dressed man by Esquire NL. Now I understand why he gets upset when I clean my shades on his t-shirt hahaha"
D.K.




xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment