Monday, September 2, 2013

LoveLife Quotes : Salma Hayek*


"If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn't shoo them away - well, that's the height of romance."


"I love being a wife and homemaker - because it's my choice. My husband doesn't expect me to do it. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle."


"If I go on a diet and work out, I'm always in a bad mood. I'd rather be a little heavier but nice."


"I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do."


"And I highly recommend for all the women in the world, even if they're 71, you can never take for granted that he loves you. It's always good to flirt with him. It's a great sport."


"Life is tough; and if you have the ability to laugh at it, you have the ability to enjoy it."





xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment