Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inspirational Woman : Beyonce Knowles*


"I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I'd get on stage and be able to break out of my shell."






"I hold a lot of things in. I'm always making sure everybody is okay. I usually don't rage; I usually don't curse. So for me, it's a great thing to be able to scream and say whatever I want.
I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies."


"I think it's healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care - that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show."


"I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show."


 "If I weren't performing, I'd be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone's problems - like a beauty therapist!"




"I’ve been practising in heels since I was thirteen years old, and to be honest it’s kind of second nature - the heels are second nature."


"This part of my life is all about embracing change and going to the next level, taking risks and showing my bravery."


"Tonight is not about the frills, it’s not about the production, it’s not about choreography and costume. It’s about the music." 


"Tonight I better sleep like a baby, ‘cause tomorrow I Am… Sasha Fierce."


"Jay knows Sasha" 






"I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit!"


"I just wanted people to feel love and joy when the listened to my album"



"I would say ‘4’ was all about inspiration. I, for the first time in my life was able to travel the world, and hear different influences, and see different types of dance and choreography, and taste different types of food and just kind of relax and have great conversations and live life."


"Being a young woman I want to set an example that it is possible for us to own our own our businesses, and own our own record labels."


"I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me."


"My album ‘4’ represents my most defining moments."


"I am a workaholic and I don’t believe in no." 


"I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift that any human being can have."


"Oh, I feel so empowered. I feel so powerful. I mean, it is the most incredible gift anyone can have, and I’m so happy I’m a woman" 





"Whatever i do, it has to be something that’s gonna teach me something about myself and teach me something about life."



"When I get home I’m completely lazy, I don’t wanna clean. I don’t wanna do anything." 








"I like to experiment. I love playing around with highlights or bleaching the tips. I can cut and style my own hair."



"Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are."




"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart, and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world."


"When I leave this world, I’ll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won’t forget I was here."


"The more successful I become, the more I need a man."


"Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?"






xoxo, S&I








No comments:

Post a Comment