Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Celebrity Couple: Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz*



Movie "Dream House"






"At some point, life starts to pass you by and becomes about avoidance. I want to stay clear from that situation, because I don't like that."
D.C.


"Look, I'm in love. I'm very happy."
D.C.

 "I love being married to Daniel. It’s a wonderful feeling of stability and it’s very grounding. I mean, it hasn’t made me more domestic or anything – just being married doesn’t make you able to cook – but I am very happy right now. Extremely happy, in fact.”
R.W.



"For me, being a mum has been a really, really instinctive thing. 
I feel like I'm one of the many working mothers. And I only have one child. I know working mums who have three or four. It's definitely a challenge but it's a wonderful challenge to be able to do both."
R.W.


"You get perspective on things when you're away from your child, and in a way, your love for them becomes even deeper."
R.W.


"You've got to live your life, you've got to enjoy it."
D.C.



"I don't think balance is something you get from someone else; it's something women have to find from within. For me, finding balance is still a work in progress."
R.W.


"There's always going to be someone with a bigger toy than yours."
D.C.


"I think there are two aspects to ageing: there's the physical side and what's happening inside."
R.C.


"The idea of regretting not doing this seemed insane to me. Sitting in the corner at a bar at age 60, saying: 'I could've been Bond. Buy me a drink.' That's the saddest place I could be. At least now at 60 I can say: 'I was Bond. Now buy me a drink.' "
D.C.


xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment