Friday, August 30, 2013

LoveLife Quotes : Cameron Diaz*



"I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs."


"I'm someone who loves to enjoy life and tries to focus on real things and real friendships. That's why I live very simply. I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I don't spend much time fixing myself up or trying to look cool. I live like a normal person and even though I'm in a very high-profile business, I really don't let it affect the way I live."


"Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity."

"Whenever I don't' have to wear makeup, it's a good day."



"French fries. I love them. Some people are chocolate and sweets people. I love French fries. That and caviar."


"I'm like every other woman: a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear: So I wear jeans."

"I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman."


xoxo, S&I



No comments:

Post a Comment