Monday, July 1, 2013

LoveLife Quotes : Liv Tyler*


"There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me."



"Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy."




"Life excites me-just little, normal, everyday things. Getting out of bed. Getting dressed. Making food. I find it all exciting."






"The age I'm at now, you go from being a young girl to suddenly you blossom into a woman. You ripen, you know? And then you start to rot."



"When I was pregnant. I exercised and was healthy, but it was also the first time since I was 14 that I wasn't on a diet."




"I think it's healthy for couples to be away from each other for short periods."




"Sure, my childhood was unusual. All these eccentric, wild people frequented our home: rock stars, drag queens, models, bikers, freaks. But I was not this little rich girl. My mom and I lived in an apartment."



xoxo, S&I


No comments:

Post a Comment