Monday, July 15, 2013

LoveLife Quotes: Diane Kruger*



"I don't want to let my life as a woman pass me by. There's a time to work, there's a time to be young and crazy, and there should be a time to enjoy motherhood. I'm actually looking forward to that."



"You should be smart enough to know that you don't know everything. But you have to believe in yourself. I certainly do."


"I like the idea of accessibility, coming from a lower-middle-class background myself, I feel like beauty and products should be accessible to all women over the world."




"In between films I like to travel and hope to visit every continent before I become a mother."


"I'm very independent. I'm not sure how I'd deal with someone who wanted to be with me 24/7."



"I don't know about style. I know about my personal style."



"I am a better person when I let myself have the time for romance and for love."


xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment