Friday, June 21, 2013

Miranda Kerr by Mariano Vivanco for Net-A-Porter's The Edit*



On being more than just a model:
"My ambition comes from my passion: finding what I love and then expanding on that. I am really enjoying having a more active role in everything I am doing. Being creatively involved, being strategic about the projects I take, making sure that they are in line with me and my brand."





On her former weaknesses:
"My mistake in my relationships has been to feel that I can do it all on my own: I don't need a man. That is definitely a mistake. Women generally want to feel loved and appreciated. It's something that I am working on every day, trust me. It's a challenge for me to do that."




On saying goodbye to the Angels:
"Ed [Razek, who has been casting the models for 15 year] and I are really good friends, and we both decided it was impractical for me to continue. I have such fond memories of working with them. Now that I am a mother and have my own business, it is a good time. I am ready. And now here I am!"






xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment