Sunday, June 9, 2013

LoveLife Quotes : Natalie Portman*


"Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women."



I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."


"I'm afraid of everything. But maybe when you're afraid of everything, it sort of seems like you're scared of nothing."


"I'm not convinced about marriage. Divorce is so easy, and that fact that gay people are not allowed to marry takes much of the meaning out of it. Committing yourself to one person is sacred."


"I love milk so much! I make a point of drinking a glass of milk every day. So now anyone who did those milk ads with the milk mustaches, they're my heroes."



"Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone's personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them."




xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment