Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LoveLife Quotes: Kristen Stewart*




Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me.




I never expected that this would be my life.



I really, specifically, love acting, and I think it's a really cool thing to be really indulgent and follow that. I have a lot of ambitions in life, but for the next few years, I just want to be an actor. That's a lucky opportunity, and that drives me to want to be good at that.



I want to go to college. I'm going to take four years off. I don't want to miss that. I want to be a writer. I think that'd be awesome.




It's okay,' you know? It's okay to be you. It's okay to just not be okay. It's okay to not be okay.



Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody.



I don't talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it's really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself.



A lot of actors think that what we do is so important, like we're saving people's lives or something.




“Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It’s so true. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the best love, but it’s the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn’t go as far as to say, ‘Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart’. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it’s good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts.”


“I prefer to be hated than be false and fool people.” 


“I’m not the kind of person who wants or likes to be the centre of attention under any circumstances.” 


Sometimes you have to be selfish to get what you want and move forward in life.



“You don’t need to give reasons for the things you do- you just have to do what you want. And sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what’s right for you. You have to do it and not be ashamed of it.”





xoxo, S&I




No comments:

Post a Comment