Thursday, April 4, 2013

Celebrity Couple : Penelope Cruz & Javier Bardem*



"I'm a housewife and it's beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it's important to me to make fresh food every day. I don't do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it's important to eat well." P.C. 

"I think we are living in selfish times. I'm the first one to say that I'm the most selfish. We live in the so-called 'first world,' and we may be first in a lot of things like technology, but we are behind in empathy." J.B.








"For me, having my son means I worry less. I've always loved to worry - ever since I was a little girl people would tell me I worry too much. But these days I really have to pick my subjects to worry about because there are only so many hours in the day." P.C.








"I`m strong and opinionated. Those qualities brought me a lot of problems since I was a little girl in school, saying `I don`t agree` and fighting with the children. It`s part of my curiosity for life." P.C.



"I love the Italian culture, it`s a beautiful culture. I love the language, the Italian people, their music, their attitudes...I just love it! Sometimes I think I`m an Italian trapped in a Spanish woman`s body." P.C.




xoxo, S&I

No comments:

Post a Comment